Is it raining?
Do not worry, on the contrary! Take the rain as an opportunity, with the sun it is difficult to say goodbye to the beach but Bibione and its surroundings offers so much more!
- Bibione Thermae – not just thermal water! Pools and water games for children, swimming pools and relaxation pools with sea view, all this just a 5 minutes walk-away from Casa Merano!
- Parco Zoo Punta Verde – it’s a zoo of just the right size, not too big, not too small, just perfect for a couple of hours with interactive games, playground and fantastic scenery! Just 5 km from us!
- Cellar tour – understanding what you drink, seeing how it is produced, who makes it as exceptional as it is, makes the experience of your evening glass even more interesting! You are in the right area, take a nice tour of the cellars! (see our cellar tour article for more details and suggestions)
- Shopping – it is clear that you cannot go home with the same content of the suitcase as the one you came with! And then remembering forever that your shirt comes from the summer holidays in Bibione definitely makes it one of your favorites! Do it by walking along the shopping streets of Bibione and Lignano, at the Adriatico shopping center in Portogruaro or at the Città Fiera in Udine, or visit the outlets of Palmanova and Venice!
- Visit the Sea Life in Jesolo to see the sea even in case of rain and to find out what swims under you when you come back to the beach! 🙂
- With the X-River, a boat that crosses the river Tagliamento that leaves from near the lighthouse and takes you to visit Lignano, though worth for just the experience of crossing!:) Bring your bike with you, the boat is just right for cyclists with bikes!
- Visit Portogruaro under the arcades – a beautiful town, yet little known in the middle of a landscape that is home to cities like Venice, Verona, Padua and Treviso.. it is worthwhile instead! Also called “little Venice of the mainland” it takes you into a very special atmosphere with its narrow streets, arcades and squares along the river.