Our Dear Guests,
We are happy to tell you that in the end of May we finally have opened our doors. After the 3rd of June the borderlines of Italy are open and with some precautions it is safe to travel again, so we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Bibione!
We collected you in a few points what are we doing for you to be able to attend a secure holiday in this beautiful seaside resort!*
- Intimate structure -ours is a small family business. We will be there to take care of you and even if sadly, but we will try to avoid as much contact as possible towards you, and also among our house guests.
- Reception – for check-in and check-out, access is allowed to one person only, who must present his / her document and the personal data of all family members! When requested, we are also ready for a self check-in and self check-out, by sending the documents before arrival by email!
- Cleaning – you will find your room sanitized from the remote control to the switches! We really think of everything because we know that it is now more necessary than ever! With the reservation you also have the daily cleaning of the room. With the current situation this service remains included, but only done at your permission! You will therefore have to hang the green ticket on the door and we will know that access is allowed. If we don’t find this, we won’t enter your room!
- Breakfasts – our top buffet this year we will work with service at your table this year! If you wish so, even with room service! We bring you everything you want from fresh croissants to fresh coffee from the bar! The compulsory distancing is not a problem either: this year the breakfasts will not be held in the breakfast room, but we have an enormous restaurant at your disposal. You simply sit where you will feel safer, including our tables outside!
- Common spaces – our most important common space is the restaurant, where distancing will be our first commitment this year! The elevator is sanitized twice a day, including buttons. However, remember that all our rooms can be reached by stairs as well, if you wish to stay away even from the slightest risk!
- Cancel or modify your reservation? Our conditions are even more flexible this year! We know that the whole world is uncertain and so we are happy to adapt. According to this, not only our room rates are fully flexible and can be canceled free of charge 7 days prior to your arrival date, but you can also modify your reservation freely for any new date without an extra charge, just keeping in mind the rates of the new dates chosen. We do not require any prepayment, just a credit card as a guarantee.
- Discounts – we remind you that we will keep our usual 10% discount for our regular guests this year too (it is easy to become one, just book with us once),and also for all new guests we have decided to apply a 5% discount, bookable through our website.
- Bibione beach– has thought of everything and everyone! The spaces of the umbrellas are larger according to the Italian COVID- law, while our umbrellas have an even larger space of 4mx4m, just for you and your family!
- What to do in Bibione? Although this summer there won’t be the usual events, but you can find space and time to the hidden treasures of our land .. A boat ride in the lagoon, a trip to Valgrande, a bike trip to the lighthouse .. these are the real beauties of Bibione, it’s time to discover them!
- Masks, gels: as a minimum, we certainly provide you with everything, just as our staff is using these continuously!
If you have doubts, questions, requests again, feel free to contact us! We will be happy to assist any special requirement of yours during these difficult times.
The Team of Casa & Ristorante Merano – Bibione Spiaggia
* as long as required by the Italian government / as long as retained necessary