Why this warning?
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information notice which is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree. n.196 / 2003 Code regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of Casa Merano, accessible electronically starting from the address:
The Data Controller
PIA SNC DI VINCIATI GIULIANO & C.
via della bilancia n° 30 Bibione (VE) 30028
Codice fiscale 02959800273
Partita IVA 02959800273
Telefono +39 0431-377905
E-mail: [email protected]
PLACE AND DATA PROCESSING:
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at Casa Merano, and are only handled by personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose (eg shipping service).
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. site page designed for information request.
TYPES OF DATA:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (c.d. log files) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good purpose, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site and can be presented to the Judicial Authority, if this is explicitly requested.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the storage period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED:
Under Article 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, update or rectification, request its transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. The requests in question should be addressed to the data controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- Accessing Your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and request rectification . The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction. Obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than to retain them.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his / her Data by the Owner.
- Receive his / her Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Submit a complaint. The User can propose a complaint to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
LIST ON OPPOSITION RIGHTS:
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to processing for reasons connected to their particular situation. present to Users that, if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT:
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE:
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, which are files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY:
Further information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
ANSWER TO “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS:
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third party services used support it, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES:
BRANDS AND LOGOS:
logos and trademarks used on the site belong to their respective owners and to those who hold the rights.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY PRIVACY: